itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- While it may have felt like more of a marathon than a sprint, we’re finally in the waning days of 2022. Let’s celebr...
- Are you ready to finish the year with a selection of handpicked games to brighten up your holiday season? In this last...
- This year for Black Friday we’re honoring our oldest tradition: we’re bringing back Creator Day! Ok the tradition is...
- Things are getting spooky over here at itch.io HQ. The weather is getting colder, and I’ve broken out my collection of...
- Let’s get ready to make some games! Earlier this year we launched our first ever Game Making itch.io Selects bundle, a...
- I don’t know about you, but I could use some time indoors relaxing with some games. I certainly haven’t had enough o...
- You may have noticed that we’re doing these more recently. There are just too many great games coming out for us to ke...
- Get your controllers charged, pull out those blue-light blocking gamer glasses, and prep yourself for a stack of new gam...
飞艇168直播开奖网 幸运168飞艇开奖查询 2022年新版官网开奖飞艇结果View all
2D Cover-based Carnage
OXALIS is a virtual remote ranger application
Simple tool to generate directional spritesheets from animated 3D models.
A flash fiction about truth, lies, and tips.
An art driven, soul's like, side scroller
Toy Tanks is a 3-Dimensional, Physics based, Tank game featuring a unique blend of Platforming and Twin-Stick shooting.
A wild, turn-based RPG!
Become the new little waiter of the evil bar The Right Shot and challenge the bartender !
Experience the full evolution of cells across 3 generations and explore breathtaking worlds.
A game where you hide stolen treasures (Oh: there's also a bomb). Um jogo de esconder tesouros (ah e tem uma bomba)
Take a deep dive with high-flying schemers and lovelorn criminals in this first-person short story.
a short story about a CARROT
A puzzler about an Ogre who is just too excited about life. A sort-of sequel to Square Ogre.
Mix colors to brew potions in this charming endless brew-em-up!
Slice of Sea is a peaceful adventure and puzzle game. You play as Seaweed, a sea creature clearly out of their element.
scream the whole place down!
Join Flewfie and friends on an epic adventure! Fly your UFO around unique worlds and put an end to Uzzu’s chaos!
Explore procedurally generated islands in this fast-paced, sandbox survival adventure.
The cast of Tall Bagel returns for a fateful encounter.
Embark on an emotional first-person narrative adventure where you control the story with your real-life blinks.
A narrative-adventure about a fox and an arcade in the sky.
thirty-one games by droqen, in a simulated cassette tape wonderland
Relax, and fish in a very strange lake.
Sweet Dreams Await :)
Fight yourself. Die trying. The psychological horror/dark comedy game that hates you as much as you hate yourself.
In a future where all music banned, you are the hunter.
Flee the conspiracy. Reverse the dystopia.
Classic survival-horror action adventure!
A revolutionary visual novel about attending parties and gathering gossip in an 18th century Paris!
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
A Platformer Game.With Coding Included(Also This Is Just Beta Testing You Can Try It If You Want.
"Paper Pilgrim: The Crystal Case" is a crazy 3D First Person Puzzle Game in the spirit of a Point & Click Adventure.
A detective game of musical genealogy
Pixel-art Slenderman with friends!
meditative space strategy
First Person Philosophical Exploration
It happens to the best of us...
A game about navigating impossible spaces and walking on walls.
A Christmas-Themed SHMUP for the Sega Master System; made for the "Jame Gam Christmas Edition"
A classic Commodore 64 game rewritten on Nintendo's Gameboy handheld console by WLS.
an arcade style game for Gameboy and 3DS
Help Lenore look for her time.
The ultimate telling of the legendary Phucker Saga.
Play a game you downloaded on the internet. Dream about it.
Indie Horror Adventure Game
168飞艇官网开奖结果2022 幸运飞行艇开奖结果走势View all jams
1,492 joined95 submissions
A New Year's Resolution Jam to Help you Get Something Finished
Make a virtual pet by the deadline!
118 joined1 submission
Make games using content form 1926 that's entering the public domain
105 joined10 submissions
We need games. Lots of games.
Make a game in zero hours during daylight time shift!
Compose a track based on your favorite game!
An casual event where you show off your creativity with some cool 2d miniatures